In addition to 10 qualitative in-depth interviews, a quantitative survey with a large sample size was conducted: the answers of 1566 international students from 72 countries and studying at 27 Hungarian higher education institutions constitute the dataset.
The aim of this research was to reveal the opinions of foreign full-time and part-time students studying in Hungary regarding the following topics:
- positive and negative perceptions of Hungary,
- experienced attitude and behaviour towards foreigners,
- image of Hungarian culture,
- attitude and satisfaction concerning different conditions and facilities (accommodation, leisure, transport, sports, and shopping facilities),
- analysis of the decision to choose the educational institution, and analysis of the information sources used to make the decision,
- evaluation of the educational standard of the higher education institution, and satisfaction with student services,
- opinions related to mobility.
In addition, in the case of full-time and part-time Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship holders the following topics were studied:
- satisfaction with the assistance related to the payment of the scholarship, assistance in finding accommodation, and with health insurance,
- satisfaction with the information provided by the institutions, and with the services provided to students,
- satisfaction with student counselling, and with mentoring services.
For the study results, please click on the link below.